I have just been so very busy lately but I have been keeping track of my pulling. I pull at least 3-4 hairs a day. We watched the Alien movie,I think it was the last one, Resurrection, today. I found myself getting a little tense so I crossed my fingers. I did pretty well through it.
I continue to have crushing fatigue...I think it's just menopause (fun fun)..but going to the doctor later this month so we'll see.
I have a lot to get done and I almost feel like throwing in the towel on my home business - not because it's not doing well, but because it's doing so well yet I don't have any time to do the work. Add to that the zero respect that my home business GETS...even though I have grown it in 7 years to be very busy, it is disrespected.
But sometimes the fact that it's getting no respect at home makes me want to do MORE with it, sort of a 'screw it, I'll show YOU' approach to life that often drives me to excel. My home business is personally very important to me, and it's an art/craft that also helps me fight pulling my hair.
If I just had more TIME I'd do fine, and perhaps when my youngest two are in school I'll find the time and peace and quiet I need
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment