HPC: 0
My PMT is off the chart today. I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin! My oldest daughter is driving me nuts. She has only played on the computer all day today and I had to nag her over and over to do the dishes. Just the dishes, and we have a dishwashing machine...it's not even by hand! Oh the attitude a 13 year old can give off. I have had to punish her backtalking and balkiness by banning her from the computer for the next two days. She gets into that Disney Virtual Magic Kingdom and she seems to relate more to the virtual world than the real world. Well sorry, in the real world we have dirty dishes. Life ain't fair, deal with it.
I told myself this morning that I was going to have a pull free day no matter what, and so far I have succeeded. I caught myself running my fingers over my eyes and I stopped. No matter how aggravating my kid(s) can be or how aggravated I get, I am not going to pull today. Just one pull free day, and then another pull free day, and then just another pull free day...one day at a time, that's the goal.
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol, tell me about the kids and the virtual world thing. My 9 year old son is addicted to the nickelodeon virtual world. He plays a lot in the Sponge Bob area (he loves spongebob). I check in on him to make sure that there's no undesirable people troubling him, but their system is pretty safe it seems.
Well done for not pulling, desite all the stress. You deserve a virtual pat on the back!
Post a Comment